Friday, March 30, 2012

Fine Dining with a 2yo and 4yo

Dalloyau is a very old French restaurant and I wanted to try it out.  It is located across the street from the entrance to the Jardin du Luxembourg.  Since we needed a bathroom break and a snack, I thought it would be the perfect and only opportunity to dine there with two children under 5.  We had dessert in the tea room upstairs.  The boys had ice cream sundaes with chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, chantilly cream, and an almond cookie.  I ordered the Opera cake (very moist and delicious!) and Matt had an assortment of macaroons.  I think these macaroons were my favorite ones in Paris.  (But I really should try more to make a honest estimation.)  Our waiter was nice considering that that the boys got dirt from the garden all over the settee.  But our bill came to almost 60 euro, so we paid well for that opportunity!  But it was nice to enjoy some fine dining in Paris.







Here are some shots that Jack and Sean took too.  My baby Sean is getting so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment