Thursday, March 29, 2012
Tumi Bag 1, Pickpocket 0
Off to the Metro this morning to go see the Eiffel Tower. Babas were pretty excited about riding the train again. They were especially excited about the RER trains that were double-decker trains. In fact, Sean insisted that I take a picture of one.
In the Metro system, we carry Jack just because it's safer, but it's not easy carrying a 37-pound two-year-old. I was carrying Jack on my left side and trying to board the train. Some woman pressed close on my right and I felt a tug on my purse. Once I passed the two large steps to board, I immediately turned to my right and saw no one. Then I turned left and saw a dark-haired woman leaving the train. A pickpocket! Now that I think about it though, it might have been someone else. Still, an unsuccessful pickpocket! The zipper of the main compartment was unzipped about 2-3 inches, but nothing was taken. Told Matt and the babas about it after we were situated in our seats.
Labels:
Jack,
Metro,
pickpocket,
Sean,
smiles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment